Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One year of our life documented.

If you are here, you are experiencing a whole year of the Swenson family documented through one picture a day.  I took one picture every day for 365 days.  This is a sweet reminder of the little parts of our life that make us a family.  It has been a true labor of love.  I will be honest when I say that I am so glad that I am done, but I am so grateful that I have it.  It is a beautiful part of our history.

Thanks for visiting and enjoy.

Andrea

4 comments:

  1. Good job! I am proud of you that you stuck with it and finished it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it!!! Good job, Andrea - it's been so fun to see your pictures. Does this mean you're done??? I'll miss it if you are - I love seeing your interesting angles and edits and beautiful pictures. Just don't quit your family blog, 'kay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been so much fun to follow this blog; although I didn't write much comments. You're an amazingly talented photographer. Thank you so much for sharing a piece of your life through your fabulous photos.
    But you still have your "regular"blog. It's fabulous too and a wonderful and inspiring place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!! You will love it even more after it's in a book! I can't believe a year is over!

    ReplyDelete